Learn more about Dr. Sonia Deora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Deora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deora
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deora Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Deora graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Deora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Deora DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonia Deora practice?
- Dr. Sonia Deora has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Deora practices Family Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Primary Care Doctors.