Learn more about Dr. Sonia Deora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Deora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deora
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deora Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Celiac Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Deora graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Deora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Deora DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonia Deora practice?
- Dr. Sonia Deora has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Deora practices Family Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Family Physicians.