A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Deora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Deora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Deora graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Deora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonia Deora practice?
Dr. Sonia Deora practices Family Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Princeton Family Physicians.