A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhaliwal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dhaliwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Gurmindar Dhaliwal MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sonia G. Dhaliwal practice?
- Dr. Sonia Dhaliwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Dhaliwal practices Diagnostic Radiology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Loma Linda Radiologists.