A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Fernando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Fernando is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Fernando, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernando graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Fernando has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia G Fernando MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sonia G. Fernando practice?
- Dr. Sonia Fernando has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Fernando practices Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.