A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Gidwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Gidwani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gidwani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Gidwani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gidwani graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gidwani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Gidwani MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sonia Gidwani practice?
- Dr. Sonia Gidwani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Gidwani practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Endocrinologists.