A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Gidwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Gidwani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Gidwani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gidwani graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Gidwani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gidwani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonia Gidwani practice?
Dr. Sonia Gidwani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Demarest, NJ and Englewood, NJ.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.