Dr. Sonia Gill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonia Gill?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 12th, 2012

Beware!!

I made an appointment here for just a cleaning because the hours are more convenient than my regular dentist. I am middle aged, take excellent care of my teeth, and have never had a cavity. After my 45 minute plus wait, I was called back and told I needed a series of "deep cleanings" and had two cavities that needed to be filled. I thought this suspect, so I went to another dentist that told me I have no cavities and my teeth look great. Bottom line, beware this dentist she is a scam artist and is looking to cash in on unsuspecting patients.

August 9th, 2016