A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Girgis is Excellent. Dr. Girgis has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Girgis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girgis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonia F. Girgis practice?
Dr. Sonia Girgis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH.
See Toledo Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sofia Girgis, Dr. Sophie Girgis, Dr. Sonja Girgis, Dr. Sonya Girgis