A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Grewal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grewal
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Grewal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Grewal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grewal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Ralli Grewal MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sonia R. Grewal practice?
- Dr. Sonia Grewal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Grewal practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Endocrinologists.