A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Grewal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Grewal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Grewal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Ralli Grewal MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sonia R. Grewal practice?
- Dr. Sonia Grewal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Grewal practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Endocrinologists.