A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Federal Univ Of Rio De Janerio.
Dr. Guerra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia m O Guerra MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sonia m. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Sonia Guerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Guerra practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Endocrinologists.