Learn more about Dr. Sonia Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Hassan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Birth
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hassan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonia S. Hassan practice?
Dr. Sonia Hassan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Detroit Pediatricians.