A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Hassan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Birth
- Premature Labor
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hassan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Shawky Hassan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonia S. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Sonia Hassan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Hassan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.