Dr. Sonia Shawky Hassan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Hassan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section, Chorioamnionitis, and Meconium Aspiration Syndrome.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonia S. Hassan practice?
Dr. Sonia Hassan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Detroit Pediatricians.