A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Hulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Hulman, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hulman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hulman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonia E. Hulman practice?
Dr. Sonia Hulman practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.