A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Jain is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Jain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Jain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Jain MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sonia Jain practice?
- Dr. Sonia Jain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Jain practices Pediatrics near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Pediatricians.