A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Kamboj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Kamboj is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Kamboj, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamboj graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kamboj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Kamboj MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sonia Kamboj practice?
- Dr. Sonia Kamboj has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Kamboj practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Allergists and Marrero Pediatricians.