A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Kamboj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Kamboj is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamboj
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamboj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Kamboj, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamboj graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kamboj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Kamboj MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sonia Kamboj practice?
- Dr. Sonia Kamboj has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Kamboj practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA and Bremen, GA.
See Marrero Allergists and Marrero Pediatricians.