A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sona Kirpekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sona Kirpekar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirpekar graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kirpekar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sona Kirpekar MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sona Kirpekar practice?
- Dr. Sona Kirpekar has 1 office location.
Dr. Sona Kirpekar practices Internal Medicine near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Internists.