A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Kulchycky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Kulchycky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulchycky graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kulchycky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalWestchester Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Olha Kulchycky MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sonia O. Kulchycky practice?
- Dr. Sonia Kulchycky has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Kulchycky practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.