Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonia Kupfer
Dr. Sonia Kupfer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Kupfer is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center. Dr. Kupfer has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonia Kupfer has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Sonia Kupfer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Shanika Samarasinghe
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi16
Dr. Sope Olugbile
Internal Medicine, Residency
Chicago, IL 0 mi
Dr. Mardi Gomberg-Maitland
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi21