Dr. Sonia Liu MD Patient Reviews

January 21st, 2013
Impressed with Follow Up & Thoroughness
My regular doctor was fully booked and I was dealing with an intense amount of pain, so I was booked with Dr. Liu. I did not have to wait long to see her and she was very very patient with my questions and was thorough with her own questions. Despite my pain, she made me feel as comfortable as possible with her examination and gave me a lot of explanation on her diagnosis. The day after my visit, she even gave me a call to see how I was feeling. Later, I had a few questions for her and she promptly replied via the My Health Online portal. Finally, after my test results, she sent me a follow up email and final diagnosis. If I already did not have an assigned doctor whom I liked, I'd switch to Dr. Lui in a heartbeat.

October 1st, 2012
Exceptionally good doctor!
I got an appointment from Doctor Sonia within a month. She was very gentle, patient, explained everything she was doing, and took time to answer my questions. Also, she went through my blood test results and called me immediately to inform me of the little abnormalities I had. She listened carefully to everything I had to say, and ordered the right tests.

June 14th, 2012
Dr. Liu was so on-the ball efficient without feeling like she was rushing me. She asked in-depth questions and treated me from a holistic perspective rather than just the symptoms. I am 47 and by far, Dr. Liu is my favorite doctor of all time. And I have lived all over the country. She wins my Favorite Doctor award.