A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Mathew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Mathew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Flaten Mathew MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonia F. Mathew practice?
- Dr. Sonia Mathew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Mathew practices Family Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Boston Primary Care Doctors.