A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Mathew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonia F. Mathew practice?
Dr. Sonia Mathew practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Houston Family Physicians.