A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Michail, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Michail graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Michail has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michail accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Michail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonia K. Michail practice?
Dr. Sonia Michail practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Dayton Pediatricians and Dayton Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sofia Michail, Dr. Sonja Michail, Dr. Sonya Michail, Dr. Sophia Michail