A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Michail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Michail is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michail
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Michail Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Michail, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michail graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Michail has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Kamel Michail MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sonia K. Michail practice?
- Dr. Sonia Michail has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Michail practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.