A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Michail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Michail is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Michail, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michail graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Michail has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Kamel Michail MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sonia K. Michail practice?
- Dr. Sonia Michail has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Michail practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Dayton, OH.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.