A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Bains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Bains is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Bains, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bains graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Bains has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Noreen Bains MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonia N. Bains practice?
- Dr. Sonia Bains has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Bains practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Allergists and Charleston Internists.