A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Ng is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Ng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ng has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia C Ng MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sonia C. Ng practice?
- Dr. Sonia Ng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Ng practices Pediatrics near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Princeton Pediatricians.