Dr. Sonia Canaves Nunez MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Jupiter, FL

3.9

January 13th, 2015
Autistic Specialist
I have been a patient of Dr. Nunez for the past 10 yrs. She is a professional that I would highly recommend. Not only is she very thorough with her diagnosis, but also very abreast of current treatment options for my condition. She is very willing to offer prescriptions in any therapy she felt would help me deal with my condition. She is proactive in her treatment options and takes time to explain all of the test results clearly..... We are lucky to have a professional like Dr. Nunez.

November 12th, 2013
patient
This doctor was very helpfull.

October 11th, 2011
hy
Dr Nunez Cole and Durand office staff is the most obnoxious, rude and hateful staff I have ever had contact with. If you like being treated like dog dirt then go to this office. If you have a shred of self esteem go elsewhere. Right from the beginning of my phone conversation with the monkey answering the phone she began yelling and refused to answer my question. My advice is do not go to this office. The doctors may be qualified if you don't mind the endless harassment and belittling from the staff.

September 12th, 2011
Dr Nunez is very professional and excellent with her diagnosis. She took time to explain what my issues are, and what plan of treatment she recommends... I respect her skills!

August 2nd, 2010
Good Doc Lousy Staff
She was excellent in diagnosis and follow up (mine required a lot of research) but her office staff is horrible...lazy, rude, do not answer phones or answer voice mail even after repeated calls. Their accents are hard to understand. Perhaps language and culture account for abruptness and snottiness but they need training or get someone else who understands basic manners and caring for patients.

February 20th, 2010
Long time patient
I suffer from temporal lobe seizures and have been a patient of Dr. Nunez's for @ eight years...I find it hard to believe that I am the first to provide a positive rating for Dr. Nunez. She is a proffessional, is thorough, and always takes the time to listen to me, as my condition comes with multiple problems (i.e. employers, co-workers reactons, etc)I have always found the dr and her staff to be proffesional...I can be a pest at times with getting my lab test results back, etc. but they always put up with me with a smile....

January 22nd, 2010
Totally agree with previous comments....
Dr. Nunez came into the room with brown scrubs and hair in disaray. Very unprofessional. She spoke as if she would rather be anywhere else but what she was doing. She referred me for an MRI because the xrays showed a spot. At next appt she read the MRI report. I left with test results and made another appt with a legit neurologist. I also informed my primary doctor of what I thought so that he would not refer any more patients to her.

May 4th, 2009
Doctor only reads & repeats Radiology & MRI Reports
Appointments are easy to get, but all she does is re-read the radiologist/MRI written reports. No treatment and no surgery offered.If you need quick appointments for referrals to radiology or MRI, then she is fine, but if you expect follow up for treatment ... no.