A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Padget:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Padget is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Padget, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Padget graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Padget has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Mary Padget MD is a female Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sonia M. Padget practice?
- Dr. Sonia Padget has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Padget practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Dermatologists and King Of Prussia Pediatricians.