Dermatologist (skin), Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Short and Sweet  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

I had seen a dermatologist (who is a little far and overbooks) as needed for a couple decades but decided to find someone closer. I did have to wait about 4 weeks to get my appointment but I did not feel it was an emergency. I found the staff to be very pleasant. The doctor examined me and apparently my ailment was quite common not a lot of time was needed. She did go over the rest of me just to be sure nothing else was happening where I might not be able to observe. The time with the doctor was only six or seven minutes but I felt that the diagnosis and suggestions by the doctor were concise and reassuring. More time was simply not needed. Unless future visits prove otherwise, I will continue to use this doctor's services.

|  Visit to the Doctor  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jul 18th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I liked the fact that this was a small office with only two physicians and minimum staff. I am not a fan of the twenty doctors in one office. I did h ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Professional & Efficient  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2012

After a thouough examination, Dr. Padget clearly explained condition and various treatment options. She answered all my questions. The office staff was courteous.

|  STAY AWAY  |  show details
by Anonymous on Oct 24th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

This monster destroyed my daughters beautiful eyes. She told me that my daughter has an infection that should be removed immediately or it will sprea ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Good  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

Seems like a very intelligent doctor, probably why it is very tough to get an appointment.Very straightforward and direct. Has treated me and my children for many years for various skin problems.

|  STAY AWAY !!!!  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

Stay Away!I went to the lady doctor here - Sonia PAdget. She is by far the worst I went to. Should have read her reviews before I went, but I was in a hurry and had no other option. I would give her a zero star if there was an option.The wait wasn't long. I had an appointment. There was just one person in the doc's office. After being asked all the questions by the nurse, the doctor walks in. She's really not interested in me being there. I tell her about my rash and she looks at it and immediately tells me that I have "X" disease. Then I go on to tell her the symptoms and she then tells me, well, its "Y" disease. I mean, make up your mind, is it X or Y? She never even bothered to touch the skin to see the condition, she treated me more like an untouchable in the office. Finally she tells me, go and eat some Allegra and it will work. Her prognosis - I am not sure if she even knows what she is doing. Never seen a more incompetent doctor than her in my entire life and I have been to a fair share of doctors since I was a kid. I was never treated like this by a doctor who was solely interested in getting me out of the door as soon as possible. Finally, I went to another doctor, who found out that I have "Z" disease, which is what the actual one. Stay AWAY !!!

|  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

I WISH I had listened to Kiersten & Sitamay's review before I left for my appointment but hoped my experience would be different. It wasn't! It was exactly the same as theirs - horrible! The RUDEST DOCTOR EVER is a good description. I had a problem with my hair falling out and went to her for help with what to do to stop the problem and to see if there was anything I could do to get my hair growing again. She examined my head only to pull my hair out and had a huge clump in her hand and said "you're hair is falling out!" I was so upset - I didn't need her to pull out what little hair I had left! And she offered no constructive advise but only said it could take 6 months to grow back!

|  Horrible Rude Un-Caring Doctor  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

I was sent to Dr. Padget from my Primary Care Physician, for treatment of some rashes and marks on my face. He mentioned that she was always booked, and that it could take some time to get an appointment. I have no idea why so many people would choose go to her. Going to her was absolutely one of the worst doctor visit experiences of my life. When she walked in, she barely looked at me, and immediately spit out some diagnosis where she primarily used medical jargon. I started to ask her a couple questions for clarification, but she paid no attention to what I was saying and handed me some medication and told me to book a follow up visit. I was so disappointed at that point that I just paid and left. In my experience, it doesn't seem like she actually cares about her patients. Seems like she just wants to get you in and out, and make her money. Also, her general demeanor and manner of speaking was extremely rude. If you are ... I was sent to Dr. Padget from my Primary Care Physician, for treatment of some rashes and marks on my face. He mentioned that she was always booked, and that it could take some time to get an appointment. I have no idea why so many people would choose go to her. Going to her was absolutely one of the worst doctor visit experiences of my life. When she walked in, she barely looked at me, and immediately spit out some diagnosis where she primarily used medical jargon. I started to ask her a couple questions for clarification, but she paid no attention to what I was saying and handed me some medication and told me to book a follow up visit. I was so disappointed at that point that I just paid and left. In my experience, it doesn't seem like she actually cares about her patients. Seems like she just wants to get you in and out, and make her money. Also, her general demeanor and manner of speaking was extremely rude. If you are all caught up on dermatology medical terms and jargon, then you might be ok going to Dr. Padget. If you prefer that your doctor takes time to listen to you and answer all of your questions, then I would not recommend Dr. Padget. If your PCP recommends Dr. Padget, I would ask for another recommendation.

|  Decent Practice  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 28th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr tried to talk me into expensive unnecessary procedure, but the prescription I wanted I received. When I needed a refill, they wanted me t...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com