Dr. Sonia Padget Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonia Padget?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sonia Padget?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 29th, 2016

she made me feel terrible, like i was an idiot. Like i haven't had acne for almost all of my life and haven't researched all of my options. She didn't care about me or my problem. I have been to her twice now and she makes me more and more angry every time I go in there. If you want quality service and for your problems to be taken seriously, find another doctor. Cause she does not give a hoot.

October 8th, 2015

Took a chance

I am glad that I took a chance and disregarded the negative review(s). I found the Dr. to be professional and courteous. I did not feel rushed. She gave me a thorough examination, explaining what she saw and what she was going to do. All this in language that I could understand. I would not hesitate to return or to recommend her to others.

April 1st, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Sonia for about 10 years now. Both her and her husband have about 40 years of experience. She's not one for off-topic conversations but will listen to your concerns, answers questions when asked and will perform treatment promptly and right the first time.

July 18th, 2012

Short and Sweet

I had seen a dermatologist (who is a little far and overbooks) as needed for a couple decades but decided to find someone closer. I did have to wait about 4 weeks to get my appointment but I did not feel it was an emergency. I found the staff to be very pleasant. The doctor examined me and apparently my ailment was quite common not a lot of time was needed. She did go over the rest of me just to be sure nothing else was happening where I might not be able to observe. The time with the doctor was only six or seven minutes but I felt that the diagnosis and suggestions by the doctor were concise and reassuring. More time was simply not needed. Unless future visits prove otherwise, I will continue to use this doctor's services.

July 18th, 2012

Visit to the Doctor

I liked the fact that this was a small office with only two physicians and minimum staff. I am not a fan of the twenty doctors in one office. I did h ...

February 22nd, 2012

Professional & Efficient

After a thouough examination, Dr. Padget clearly explained condition and various treatment options. She answered all my questions. The office staff was courteous.

October 24th, 2011

STAY AWAY

This monster destroyed my daughters beautiful eyes. She told me that my daughter has an infection that should be removed immediately or it will sprea ...

August 13th, 2011

Good

Seems like a very intelligent doctor, probably why it is very tough to get an appointment.Very straightforward and direct. Has treated me and my children for many years for various skin problems.

July 21st, 2011

I WISH I had listened to Kiersten & Sitamay's review before I left for my appointment but hoped my experience would be different. It wasn't! It was exactly the same as theirs - horrible! The RUDEST DOCTOR EVER is a good description. I had a problem with my hair falling out and went to her for help with what to do to stop the problem and to see if there was anything I could do to get my hair growing again. She examined my head only to pull my hair out and had a huge clump in her hand and said "you're hair is falling out!" I was so upset - I didn't need her to pull out what little hair I had left! And she offered no constructive advise but only said it could take 6 months to grow back!

June 10th, 2011

Horrible Rude Un-Caring Doctor

I was sent to Dr. Padget from my Primary Care Physician, for treatment of some rashes and marks on my face. He mentioned that she was always booked, and that it could take some time to get an appointment. I have no idea why so many people would choose go to her. Going to her was absolutely one of the worst doctor visit experiences of my life. When she walked in, she barely looked at me, and immediately spit out some diagnosis where she primarily used medical jargon. I started to ask her a couple questions for clarification, but she paid no attention to what I was saying and handed me some medication and told me to book a follow up visit. I was so disappointed at that point that I just paid and left. In my experience, it doesn't seem like she actually cares about her patients. Seems like she just wants to get you in and out, and make her money. Also, her general demeanor and manner of speaking was extremely rude. If you are ... I was sent to Dr. Padget from my Primary Care Physician, for treatment of some rashes and marks on my face. He mentioned that she was always booked, and that it could take some time to get an appointment. I have no idea why so many people would choose go to her. Going to her was absolutely one of the worst doctor visit experiences of my life. When she walked in, she barely looked at me, and immediately spit out some diagnosis where she primarily used medical jargon. I started to ask her a couple questions for clarification, but she paid no attention to what I was saying and handed me some medication and told me to book a follow up visit. I was so disappointed at that point that I just paid and left. In my experience, it doesn't seem like she actually cares about her patients. Seems like she just wants to get you in and out, and make her money. Also, her general demeanor and manner of speaking was extremely rude. If you are all caught up on dermatology medical terms and jargon, then you might be ok going to Dr. Padget. If you prefer that your doctor takes time to listen to you and answer all of your questions, then I would not recommend Dr. Padget. If your PCP recommends Dr. Padget, I would ask for another recommendation.

August 5th, 2017