inactive

Sonia K Panesar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3
  • 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 30th, 2016
Very painful papsmear
I did not like anything about this doctor, I've never had a papsmear hurt that bad they found out I had fibroids through a sonagram the girl that did it said you will be hearing from your doctor about these to see what she wanted to do because I was having flooding gushing periods never heard from the doc I called during one of my horrible periods and they told me I have to make an appointment to see her after all the tests I had done so I was all alone again, then started recently having more issues called to make an appointment and was told her practice left town here I was thinking that I had a gyne doc when I didn't nice way to treat your patients very unsatisfactory take this serious and look for another doc please don't put yourselves through this painful experience it not worth because when you really need a doctor you just might not have one!!!!!!!!!!!