A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Partap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Partap is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Partap, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Partap graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Partap has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Partap MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sonia Partap practice?
- Dr. Sonia Partap has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Partap practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Neurologists.