A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Partap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Partap is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Partap
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Partap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Partap, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Partap graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Partap has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Lucile Packard Children's Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Partap MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sonia Partap practice?
- Dr. Sonia Partap has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Partap practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians and Palo Alto Neurologists.