A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Pinzon-Arellano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Pinzon-Arellano, FAAP is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Pinzon-Arellano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinzon-Arellano graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Pinzon-Arellano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Elvira Pinzon-Arellano MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sonia E. Pinzon-Arellano practice?
- Dr. Sonia Pinzon-Arellano has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Pinzon-Arellano practices Pediatrics near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Newbury Park, CA.
See Oxnard Pediatricians.