A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Qadir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Qadir, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadir
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Qadir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Karima Qadir MD is a female General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonia K. Qadir practice?
- Dr. Sonia Qadir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Qadir practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Melville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Station, NY.
See Melville Primary Care Doctors and Melville Internists.