A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Ramirez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ramirez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Asis Ramirez MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sonia A. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Sonia Ramirez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Ramirez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Center Line, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Cardiologists.