Dr. Sonia Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonia Rodriguez?

Would rather not but glad I did!

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Had to switch. She's conveniently located from my office. She's straightforward and her bedside manner is ok.

A memory I wont nor will I let my daughter forget

Posted on December 27th, 2015

Dr. Rodriquez worked with 4 other doctors, so I had only met her a couple times before. She was very professional and straight forward. At 2 weeks past due date and 2 minutes apart the "bag" hadn't broken (this kid was overdone). Dr. Rodriquez broke the bag with what looked like a crochet needle. The kid came fast, hard and I panicked, forgot everything, wanted to go home. Dr. Rodriquez stood up between my legs (she's not that tall) and yelled at me. I think she said... stop whining!! pay attention!!, and push when I say!! I'm paraphrasing of course because what really snapped me back to reality was seeing an Hispanic woman pop up between my legs yelling at me. That was 22 years ago and "the kid" turned into a beautiful young woman. So every year I tell her about her birth and how well I handled it

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rodriguez' for over 20 years and her compassion, knowledge, concern are all above the 5 star rating

GREAT!

Posted on January 16th, 2013

Staff was amazing called in a day before and got an appointment right away. I have a difficult preexisting condition and several medical issues. She no longer does OB but still sat and talked to me about all of the options and recommended several OB's to me. Has great communication with my other physicians as well.

Posted on September 25th, 2011

I don't reccommend. The last I came in to see her she laughed at my questions and as I walked out I could her laughing with her staff about me. I consider it to be rude and unprofessional.

a great doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2011

She really spent time with me and explained the procedure

Thorough, comprehensive treatment

Posted on March 8th, 2011

I first went to Dr. Rodriguez many years ago for a routine OB/GYN visit and during the exam, she noticed something completely unrelated to the point of the visit. She immediately recommended another doctor to treat this situation, and was concerned about my insurance company's coverage and my ability to pay for this additional treatment. She has all cylinders firing, and doesn't miss a thing, which is rare in many M.D.s these days. She delivered both of my children. I only wish that she was a family practitioner as my entire family would rely on her for her medical expertise.

Very Poor Patient Care

Posted on September 22nd, 2009

This doctor is rude, discourteous, uncaring and unwilling. If you have any pre-existing condition, do not see this doctor. Her way of treating patients is by pushing pills instead of diagnosing the real problem. By the time I left this doctor's office, I felt so horrible and so mistreated.

Posted on October 14th, 2017