A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Ruiz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Ruiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Margarita Ruiz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sonia M. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Sonia Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Ruiz practices Pediatrics near Valrico, FL.
See Valrico Pediatricians.