A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Jauhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Jauhar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Jauhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Jauhar graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Jauhar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Sharma Jauhar MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonia S. Jauhar practice?
- Dr. Sonia Jauhar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonia Jauhar practices Internal Medicine near Fords, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Fords Internists.