A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Ursino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Ursino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Ursino, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ursino graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Ursino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia R Ursino MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonia R. Ursino practice?
- Dr. Sonia Ursino has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Ursino practices Emergency Medicine near Reading, MA.
See Reading Emergency Physicians.