A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Vaida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Vaida is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inguinal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaida graduated from M.D., Timisoara Univ of Medicine & Pharmacy, Romania.
Dr. Vaida has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia Janet Vaida MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sonia J. Vaida practice?
- Dr. Sonia Vaida has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Vaida practices Anesthesiology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Anesthesiologists.