A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonia Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonia Wright is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wright
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wright Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonia Wright, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wright has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Childrens St. Paul
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonia L Wright MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sonia L. Wright practice?
- Dr. Sonia Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonia Wright practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.