Overall Review

September 23rd, 2015
Top Gun
Dr Yoo is the best of the best in cornea issues. I came from NY to see her. Doesn't get any better

September 22nd, 2015
Thank God for Dr. Sonia Yoo!
Were it not for Dr. Sonia Yoo, blindness would have been inevitable for me! I'll be forever grateful to Dr. Yoo, and to God for creating her!

June 9th, 2015
Belongs at an urgent care
Dr. Yoo spent very little time with me, and seemed detached and uninterested. She sent me to the first available neuro-opthamologist in Naples. There are none in Naples. They are also very specialized within that field. She didn't think cataract surgery was appropriate or would be helpful, however I found out upon leaving that she had ordered the drops and wanted me to schedule the operation. I do not know another person who was ever scheduled for cataract surgery without the doctor discussing the different procedures, outcomes, etc. I apparently was asked to sign up for a surgery I had no part in planning. She was not amenable to questions and her manner was brusque and evasive. She is definitely not up to the standards I have come to expect from Bascom Palmer. She is an embarrassment to their very fine program.

May 7th, 2013
What an incredibly superb physician!
Dr, Yoo is one of the finest - if not the finest - doctors that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. She is extremely competent at her craft and has a fantastic manner about her as well. She recently performed cataract surgery on me and I could not be happier with the results. My recommendation is that you should feel fortunate to fall under her care. What a gem of a doctor and human being!

September 7th, 2011
Great Doctor
The greatest eye doctor. I had two cataract procedures and could not be happier with the results.I only wish I had another eye the operation were so perfect.