Overall Review

May 31st, 2016
My experience was disappointing due to; concerns that were dismissed, questions unanswered, lack of courteous reply's.

March 4th, 2014
Caring Doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Yusef's for 7 years, but even at the first visit, she treated me as if she had known me for years. She's incredibly knowledgeable and very thorough in her exams. When I need blood work or other tests, her nurse calls me as soon as they receive the results. The only negative is that because Dr. Yusef is one of only TWO Rheumatologists in Jackson, it's sometimes hard to get an appointment. I'd recommend her to anyone.

October 30th, 2012
Taking the time
When I was sent to Dr Yousuf no one could figure out why I was having health troubles, but they were treating my symptoms - in other words they were masking the problems. Dr Yousuf did not accept that the reason could not be found and she invesitgated why I was having the symptoms - she found the root cause and began treating the disease not the symptoms. The only reason I no longer see this wonderful doctor is because I had to move to Tennessee and she is no longer an option for me. In my opinion she is a strong, smart compassionate doctor.

July 6th, 2010
Mrs.
Dr. Yousuf was very kind and took the time that was needed to go over all of the tests and options for me. She did a complete work up and was worth the wait!!