Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonika Gupta
Dr. Sonika Gupta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with other offices in San Antonio, TX and San Antonio, TX (and 1 other location). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonika Gupta has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Sonika Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Victor Ostrower
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi
Dr. Veronica Jude
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Charles Lemaistre
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi34