Learn more about Dr. Sonja Bartolome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Bartolome is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartolome
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartolome Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Bartolome, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartolome graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bartolome has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja D Bartolome MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sonja D. Bartolome practice?
- Dr. Sonja Bartolome has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sonja Bartolome practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.