A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Cerra-Gilch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Cerra-Gilch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Cerra-Gilch, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerra-Gilch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cerra-Gilch has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Lee Cerra-Gilch MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sonja L. Cerra-Gilch practice?
- Dr. Sonja Cerra-Gilch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sonja Cerra-Gilch practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.