A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Colianni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Colianni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Colianni, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colianni graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Colianni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Childrens Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Ann Colianni MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sonja A. Colianni practice?
- Dr. Sonja Colianni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonja Colianni practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.