A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Earles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Earles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Earles, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Earles graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Earles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Earles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonja M. Earles practice?
Dr. Sonja Earles practices Pediatrics near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Pediatricians.