Dr. Sonja Earles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 15th, 2015
She is simply the best. She is caring, kind, and takes an interest in her patients.

March 20th, 2015
I am a former patient of Dr. Earles. I saw her for part of middle school and all of high school. I wish we had found her sooner. She is the most dedicated caring physican I've ever met. I cried when I aged out of her care, and years later still wish that I could find her equal in a primary care doctor. Dr. Earles was amazing at not giving up on complicated medical issues or looking at me like I was crazy. She was always kind and professional in the office. By the time I aged out of her care we were friends as well as doctor and patient. If I had a child she would be my first choice for a pediatrian.

October 1st, 2013
She has been there with us from the begining
Dr Sonya Earles is the best. There are not enough nice words I can say about her. I have 5 children we all love her dearly. She can talk to a teenager with ease. She can talk to a toddler as if they are best of friends. She is a no bull Dr. Direct, To the point. But she does it with kindness and with amazing compassion.

December 2nd, 2008
Our Favorite Doctor
I have had Dr. Earles as my children's pediatrician for almost 8 years now. I have 5 children and have followed her to a few diff. practices. She is very professional, compassionate, remembers our family history and above all else-- keeps my kiddos healthy! I would recommend her to anyone searching for a great pediatrician.