A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Forrister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Forrister, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrister graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Forrister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Llano Memorial Healthcare System
- Llano Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Louise Forrister MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonja L. Forrister practice?
- Dr. Sonja Forrister has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonja Forrister practices Family Medicine near Llano, TX.
See Llano Family Physicians.