A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Forrister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Forrister, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Forrister graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Forrister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Llano Memorial Healthcare System
- Llano Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Forrister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonja L. Forrister practice?
Dr. Sonja Forrister practices Family Medicine near Llano, TX.
See Llano Family Physicians.