Learn more about Dr. Sonja Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Gray, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Gray, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- Princetonhouse Behavioral Health And Princeton Univ Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Bassheva Gray MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sonja B. Gray practice?
- Dr. Sonja Gray has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sonja Gray practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New Providence, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ and Skillman, NJ.
See New Providence Psychiatrists and New Providence Child Psychiatrists.