A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Gray, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Gray, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- Princetonhouse Behavioral Health And Princeton Univ Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Bassheva Gray MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sonja B. Gray practice?
- Dr. Sonja Gray has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sonja Gray practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New Providence, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ and Skillman, NJ.
See New Providence Psychiatrists and New Providence Child Psychiatrists.