Learn more about Dr. Sonja Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Gray, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Gray, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- Princetonhouse Behavioral Health And Princeton Univ Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Bassheva Gray MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sonja B. Gray practice?
- Dr. Sonja Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonja Gray practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New Providence, NJ.
See New Providence Psychiatrists and New Providence Child Psychiatrists.