A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Harris-Haywood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Harris-Haywood is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris-Haywood graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Harris-Haywood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris-Haywood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sonja Harris-Haywood practice?
Dr. Sonja Harris-Haywood practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Cleveland Internists.