A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Harris-Haywood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Harris-Haywood is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris-Haywood graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Harris-Haywood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Harris-Haywood MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonja Harris-Haywood practice?
- Dr. Sonja Harris-Haywood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonja Harris-Haywood practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Cleveland Internists.