Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonjia Harris Haywood
Dr. Sonjia Harris Haywood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Harris Haywood is affiliated with UH Parma Medical Center, Akron Children's Hospital and MetroHealth Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonjia Harris Haywood has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sonjia Harris Haywood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Jessica Resnick
Cleveland, OH 0 mi12
Dr. Frederic Lafferty
Cleveland, OH 0 mi57
Dr. Jose Ortiz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0 mi27