A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sonja Hughes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Hughes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Johnson Hughes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sonja J. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Sonja Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sonja Hughes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Edmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.