Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonja Hughes
Dr. Sonja Hughes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with AllianceHealth Midwest, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City) and Norman Regional (Main Campus). Dr. Hughes has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonja Hughes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Sonja Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Stephanie Pickett
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Edmond, OK 4.01 mi5
Dr. Jessica Cunningham
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Edmond, OK 4.01 mi9
Dr. Katherine Shepherd
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Edmond, OK 4.65 mi