Dr. Sonja Hughes, MD
3330 NW 56th St
Fl 300
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
405-945-5237
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu. Yahoo.
Nov 26th, 2012

I do NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. Very ruff with me and I had a miscarriage and she was not comforting at all, she just gave me paper work and sent me on my way. She even got mad when I asked to have a second ultrasound before the miscarriage. She doesn't let no one (like nurses) in the room while she checks you, which I thought was weird. Every other doctor I had always had someone else in the room, while they did a physical check. One of the worst experiences of my life!!!

|  Dr. Hughes was amazing!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

After a horrible experience with the man dr i used for my son, i went with Dr. Hughes for my daughters delivery.She took such good care of me during the pregnancy and after the delivery. She spent extra time with us at the hospital when my daughter was in the nicu for breathing issues. She went above and beyond and I am so thankful for her!!

Aug 24th, 2011

Dr. Hughes has been my obgyn for more then 8yrs, delivered 2 of my children and is now caring for me during this high risk pregnancy. She and her staff have always been kind, caring and promp on understanding me as a person and my needs as a patient. I am very lucky to have such a great doctor!!!

|  Two month wait to see her  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

Decided I needed a doctor now, not in the far future.....Glad I went with my gut feeling. I was needing surgery, not delivering a baby. I don't like Doctors who you are just a number never a patient.

|  Bedside manner a concern  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr. Hughes' bedside manner is to be desired. This is a service -driven industry and along the way she has forgotten this. Instead, she exudes an air of arrogance, which translates into a "know it all attitude" and failure to listen. I am a diabetic who successfully delivered 4 babies. Under her care for my 5th, she pushed metformin after I insisted that it made me sick with minimal effect. Subsequently, when I reported my high glucose levels, it became my fault and "I have failed" (her words). Had she cared to listen and look at my history it would have become apparent. The trust and relationship was damaged. The end conclusion was me finding a doctor that puts my concerns in the forefront.

|  Outstanding Care  |  show details
by atoups on Nov 7th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I was a patient of Dr Hughes and I have to say that she and her staff are the best I have ever had. What I loved about her most, is that she didn't rush you off to see her next patient, she alwasy asked for any questions or concerns, and those that know having a baby is a very exciting/nervous time, and she just made it even more wonderful

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Jun 19th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Service: Very friendly, professional.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com