A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sonja Kassuba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sonja Kassuba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassuba graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Kassuba has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Group (HMO Network
- Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sonja Kassuba MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sonja Kassuba practice?
- Dr. Sonja Kassuba has 1 office location.
Dr. Sonja Kassuba practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Internists and Berkeley Hospice & Palliative Specialists.