Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonja Krafcik
Dr. Sonja Krafcik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Laguna Niguel, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Krafcik is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center and Mission Hospital Laguna Beach. Dr. Krafcik has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonja Krafcik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sonja Krafcik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Dr. Sonya Mitrovich-Lozowski
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Laguna Niguel, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Shlomit Ein-Gal
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Laguna Niguel, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Edward Wagner
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Laguna Niguel, CA 0 mi18