Dr. Sonja Krafcik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 12 reviews

no change

July 14th, 2016
Excellent!

October 6th, 2015
Dr Sonja Krafcik
Dr Krafcik has been my doctor for 10 years! She is an excellent doctor! I moved out of Orange County and I drive a distance to see her! I will never change doctors....it's not everyday when you find a doctor as caring and personable as Dr Krafcik. What doctor responds to your emails or refills your prescriptions over the weekend. She is available 24/7! Never thought I would say I love my doctor, but I love Dr Krafcik, she is one in a million!

October 14th, 2014
What a Disappointment
I would like to file an official complaint regarding Sonja Krafcik--Internal Medicine doctor. I called to ask about making an appointment. I spoke to a woman by the name of Susan. She said they were not taking any new patients, they only take Aetna HMO and not PPO, and only take patients 65 years and older. So I asked if there were any doctors she could refer me to as I am new to the area, she said no, and then proceded to hang up on me. I called back and she told me to "get a life" because I had called back. Then she hung on me again. I then called to speak to the doctor as her behavior was completely unprofessional. The doctor then informed me that they were not taking any new patients and was extremely rude and did not apologize whatsoever regarding her assistant's behavior of hanging up the phone twice. I understand if they may have been busy but that is no way to treat people. Dr. Krafcik then stated that there was no "Susan" there. So why did the woman I speak to say her name was Susan? Very disappointed and I explained to the doctor that she and the person that answered the phone were extremely unprofessional and it was unfortunate that she runs her office that way.

March 20th, 2013
The Best Doctor anyone could ask for!

August 17th, 2012
Dr. Krafcik is also highly rated among her medical professional peers.

August 3rd, 2012
Exceptional
Dr Krafcik is top notch. She is personable, caring and very professional. Her staff is very helpful and efficient. My husband and I have been under her care for a few years now. I would highly recommend Dr Krafcik as a primary care physician.

March 29th, 2012
I cannot give enough praise, from my personal experience, with Dr. Krafcik. She always listens intently and questions my thoughts and needs pertaining to my visit and will prescribe a specialist when it's necessary. I appreciate a Doctor with high standards and concern with my well being.

August 17th, 2011
Dr. Krafcik and her staff are courteous, caring and understanding. I have been a patient for several years and really appreciate her knowledge and the fact that she takes time to hear what you are saying and then apply her professional knowledge. She's definitely a gift!

February 10th, 2011
Dr. Krafcik is a very capable and compassionate doctor who has wonderful people skills. So refreshing!! And the staff is great too!

October 28th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Krafcik is very patient and has good listing skills. She shows concern, compassion and interest in ones health and mental wellbeing. She has been the best doctor I have ever had.

February 3rd, 2010
Great doctor!
I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful and caring doctor. She is the best!

April 28th, 2008
Caring Physician, courteous staff
Dr. Krafcik has been courteous, attentive and thorough during both of my appointments with her. Her office staff are competent and pleasant.